Saturday, March 26, 2011

I've Been Spending All My Time Just Thinking 'Bout You :)


So how do you know? How do you know when it's love?

I think I'm starting to understand. 

I've finally found someone, someone who makes me happy, who i can't wait to hear from and talk to.
I get to wake up to sweet little messages all the time. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is check my phone to see if he sent me a text. I think about him all day, and I think about him when I'm trying to sleep. Just talking to him gives me butterflies.

Oh, and as always, there's a small catch. He lives in another state. :(
He's in the army and he's stationed just outside of Seattle, Washington.
I am going there in just under two weeks though, I'm very excited. He's got so many plans! 
We are going to have so much fun!

I know it's cliche, but I've really never felt this way before. 
I have never met a guy who I want to talk to 24/7. Who gives me butterflies like this. 
I usually get tired of guys, find them annoying, or just don't really care. With him, I wanna talk to him, I wanna see him, I'm bummed when we don't get to talk. I'm really excited about him! 
I really, really, REALLY like him!! =D

So call me crazy, but I'm really falling for him. Like biting my tongue, falling for him. 
So I hope it works out! Wish me luck :)

So Until Next Time...
Don't Forget To Smile :)
I know I won't have a problem with that!

Kylee <3

3 comments:

  1. Hey there girl! I am glad that u have found someone that makes u feel that way! Now he needs to treat u like a princess..Take everyday one step at a time! I am really happy for u and if u ever need someone to talk to or just ask questions then i am here for u! CONGRATS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Kylee.... Have fun getting to know this guy a little better. Take your time. You are so worth his time, but, he needs to treat you right. Have a good trip when you get to go visit him. Smile! We love you girl. If you ever need anything we are here for you.. : ) J&B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad you found someone who gives you all their love and attention. You deserve it Kylee! Miss you and our days in class along with Vanessa :)

    ReplyDelete