Thursday, March 3, 2011

In The Words of JB..."I Just Need Somebody to Love.."

Well, here we go again, touching on that second "L" word in the title of my blog.
I believe I have been given a dose of my own medicine..
As I told everyone in my "I'm Sorry" post, I don't want to let people in, so I find things I don't like about them and then basically I find them annoying. Well I finally found a guy that I liked and wanted to try to have a relationship with. Although he attends college in a different state, I was willing to make it work, because frankly, I would really just like "somebody to love." He didn't text much, said he just didn't check his phone a lot. I would just text him when I was bored and hope he would text back. I would hear my phone go off and I would honestly think, "Please let it be him!"
Just. My. Luck. He didn't talk to me a for a while, so I backed off a little, just figured he was busy. A couple days went by and I tried him again, only to get a text back from him saying, "Why do you keep calling me?" I was completely baffled. What had I done wrong? I had never even called him. I finally got through to him and asked him if I did something wrong...His response: "just annoying."
Damn. I thought since he started talking to me first and asked me first if I wanted to hang out that he would at least get to know me better, give me a chance. He had to have felt something...right?
I guess he's just like every other guy. Only wants one thing, and when they find out I've never been that far before, they either flee, or become a stage 3 clinger.
Why can't life just be easy?

Moving on though, I'm talking to another guy who I like, and have liked since high school. I'm trying not to get annoying, but he's kinda like the other guy, he doesn't text much... We'll see what happens..
I guess it's just my gypsy soul, maybe I really am just "better as a memory."

So Until Next Time...
Maybe I'll Find That Smile Someday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment