Wednesday, January 15, 2014

No Clue

Still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life...

I know I want to do something to better my life and make a good living for myself and my future children. I thought about maybe doing marketing or advertising. I looked into it and I'm not sure that's what I want to do now. I don't even know. I just have no clue what I want. I want to go to school and get it over and done with before I'm ready to have kids. Someone told me that school will always be there. Which is true, but I bet it gets farther and farther away as you get older and start having kids and more responsibilities. Plus I can't pass math. Every time I think about that I get discouraged. I barely skipped by with C's in math in high school. Why must we take all of these classes where we have use equations and formulas to find the answer? I don't plan on having a career where I have to use those things, I CAN'T do them so why would I? Just let me take the classes I need please! I know I'm just repeating things from my last post but I feel very strongly on this subject lol.
I don't know. Maybe someday I'll find my calling.

Until then.. don't forget to smile

No comments:

Post a Comment